English courses abroad, for all ages
18 to 29 years old
If you are between 18 and 29 years old, you can choose any destination from the main menu, except those with the sign 30+.
If you are 30, 40, 50 or older, choose exclusive destinations for your age, marked “30+” on the main menu.
English Teacher (Skype/ Face to face)
English Teacher (Skype/ Face to face)
English courses online and in London for all ages
English in London
Language Courses in the LONDON, a dream for LONDON and overseas lifestyle lovers!
English in Johannesburg, South Africa
Cradle of the English language, music and business, Johannesburg is ideal for a Language Course.
3 Advantages of Joining the Latest Online English classes at B&20 British School
Learning a new language thoroughly is fun but challenging. English is now the most widely used language all over the globe. Therefore, joining the english classes will be the right decision for young and older adults.
- If you are looking forward to getting admission to the top universities of foreign countries, you need the Summer English Experience to ensure that you qualify for admission.
- For people in their middle ages, shifting the base to a country where English is the primary language, will be difficult unless the person is already conversant in English.
The online Summer English classes in London at B&20 British School promise the best possible language teaching when it comes to learning English.
Advantage #1: Complete curriculum
One of the first things that you will like about the english classes at the institution is the structure of the curriculum. There will be modifications in the structure depending on the age group of the learners.
- The maturity level and grasping power of the individuals between 20 to 30 years of age will be different from that of the range between 30 and 40 years.
- Depending on the abilities of the standard age group, the curriculum will focus on reading, Writing, and speaking skills.
Thus, the curriculum is a significant factor in learning a language.
Advantage #2: Encouraging interactions
When you have plans to have a Summer English Experience, you should look for a course that will focus on all the aspects of the language. Owing to the Covid-19 pandemic, there is a change in the modes of class. So the online Summer English classes in London that B-20 British School offers, focus on inspiring the learners to communicate.
Unless you start communicating in English, the language won’t be a part of your vocabulary. The english classes will allow the students to interact with each other and with the teachers through Skype or other interactive platforms to make sure that the Summer English Experience makes you fluent in English.
Fluency in a language is the result of continuous communication using the language. Once you start expressing the simplest things in English, it will automatically become a natural language for you.
Advantage #3: Engaging classes
When do you think you will really like the Summer English classes in London? It is when the course will be engrossing.
- Choose the best schools to get the opportunity of learning from the best teachers who apply various modern techniques for conducting the english classes.
- The teachers encourage and plan debates and group discussions that will offer every learner the opportunity to express themselves in front of the entire class.
The best part about the online mode of Summer English Experience is the way how you can see the reactions of the other students in the class or your teacher (when you are learning one-to-one) which makes you feel happy and motivate you to work harder.
Join the best classes
Among several Summer English classes in London, B&20 British School has earned maximum fame owing o the way of teaching, credentials of the teachers, and the effectiveness of the courses. Join us now, if you want to learn English truly.