IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is always noted to be a popular choice with English-speaking speakers, for whom English is the second language.
The main goal of the IELTS exam is to prove the proficiency level in this language. The British Council owned and managed the IELTS jointly, along with the IDP Education Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
- The main goal of this course is to assess the language ability of the candidates who are willing to work or study in those areas where English is the main language of communication.
- There are two versions available for the test. One is the Academic training version, and another one is the General training version.
- The Academic version is needed for college and university admission. And then, you have the general IELTS training, which is intended for immigration and career purposes.
- The difference between these versions will be in the content, purpose, and context of the tasks.
- All the other features like the length of written response, time allocation, and source reporting remain the same.
Here, all the candidates will do the same speaking and listening sections around here. Checking out all the options is important to learn about these notes better.
The sections to consider:
Before you proceed further and start learning English online, you need to know more about the IELTS course module. Well, the courses have four different sections. So, let’s get to know more about those parts first.
- The first one is the Listening section. It is sub-categorized into four sections, with 40 questions and dedicated 30 minutes to answer the same.
- Then you have the Speaking section. Here, an interview round will be taking place for 15 minutes. Here, your English verbal proficiency will be tested out.
- The third section is Reading. It is different for the Academic and the Generic training. In total, there are three sections here with 40 questions. You will be given an hour to answer all of them.
- Lastly, the fourth section is writing. It is also different for the General and Academic training. There will be two different pieces of writing and 60 minutes in total for answering all of that.
If you are willing to gain proficiency in business English, then the General IELTS training is the one to watch out for. Check out the programs first before finalizing the course module top address.
Get the chance to develop your English skills:
The IELTS test will help in measuring out your language abilities within the four core communication groups, as mentioned already. While going for the IELTS online review sessions, you will come to learn more about multiple study tips. It will help in enhancing the English language skills for sure.
Make sure to learn more about the programs before you get to finalize the English classes in London to enroll in. It takes time to research for the best name in town, but with patience, you will surely find the one that seems to be your classic choice over here.
For More Details Contact Us: https://b-20britishschool.com/english-classes/